Hello and welcome back to our blog, AMIRO friends!
Seeing a double chin in the mirror is definitely not a good feeling. Sometimes we might wonder why some suffer from double chin while some don't? Acutually double chin occurs when fat accumulate in our jaw or neck area. This happens to many people, even those who are not overweight.
Double chin is typical of volume loss, which occurs as we age, as our body balance of fat changes – we lose it in some areas and gain it in others. Don't worry! In today's blog, we will share with you about how one can have a better understanding of facial volume loss and how to fix double chin.
Causes of Facial Volume Loss
The natural aging process is the most common cause of volume loss in the face. As we age, our skin loses elasticity and becomes less firm, leading to double chin, sagging and wrinkles. Additionally, the amount of fat, muscle, and bone in the face decreases, which can cause a sunken appearance with hollows. Specific influential factors may include as follows:
- Proteins: Facial volume loss is caused partly by the breakdown of proteins such as collagen that gives structure to support your skin. Overexposure can cause the breakdown of collagen and elastin, both of which are essential proteins that keep our skin firm and elastic.
- Genetics: Some people may be predisposed to volume loss in the face due to genetics.
- Lifestyle: Smoking, alcohol consumption, and poor nutrition can all contribute to volume loss in the
How to Improve Facial Volume Loss
While it may not be possible to prevent volume loss in the face entirely, there are steps that you can take to minimize its impact, including:
- Protect our skin from the sun by wearing sunscreen and protective clothing.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Choose at-home aid by turning to Facial RF Skin Tightening Device, whose fractional rotation RF technology will increase the concentration of collagen by 90.93% in 7 days. Meanwhile, the device, combined with the four cytocare facial masks, will perform better in anti-aging skin care. More impressively, featuring two modes and a compact & wireless design, AMIRO S1 Skin Tightening Device will give you an immersive immersion into face perfection.
Loss of facial volume is one of the main older than they have to. We hope you can take advantage of the suggestions in this article and achieve a bright and radiant look. At the same time, we offer an effective and easy-to-use option, AMIRO S1 Facial RF Skin Tightening Device, which is characteristic of immersive skincare and simple use to minimize the impact of volume loss in the face and to safeguard your beauty and health. If you need to know more about facial volume loss, among other skin problems and our recommended solutions, please click the link below for more information.
- Anti-Aging Tips: From Diet & Exercise to Skincare Routine for a Younger Self
- Will radio frequency treatment damage my skin?
- Say Goodbye to Skin Aging: The Benefits of Skin Tightening Devices
- Discover the best home remedy for skin tightening
- The Importance of Collagen for Our Skin: What It Does, and Why You Need It