Visible signs of skin aging
As we age, our skin begins to show signs of wear and tear.There are below main signs of skin aging, and there is a progressive relationship between them over time:
- Fine lines and wrinkles: these are usally the first visible signs of aging skin. The appearance of these wrinkles can vary and be influenced by genetics and persnal lifestyle, but they typically occur around the age of 30. Initially, these wrinkles are only visible when the face moves during our facial expressions, but as one age, these wrinles become more noticeable and eventually become permanent. Some habits such as frowning can also lead to the development of vertical lines between our brows.
- Loss of volume: the loss of facial volume over time results in an inverted triangle of beauty, causing a sad and aged appearance. This is due to a slack jawline, sagging skin, flatter cheeks, wrinkles on the forehead and brows, downward pointing corners of the mouth, and hollowness in the under-eye area and temples.
- Loss of elasticity and deep wrinkles: As we ages, our skin's structure weakens and loses its elasticity and firmness. Our skin becomes drier and less radiant, with a more "crepey" appearance. Such changes can appear at varying ages but are most commonly seen in individuals over 50.
Understanding the Skin Aging Process
The skin aging process occurs in all layers of the skin, but we can only see the result when the sign shows itself on our skin surface.
- In the epidermal layer, there is a decrease in hyaluronic acid, slower cell renewal, and a reduction in sebum production, causing roughness and dryness. The skin also becomes more sensitive to sun damage, with a decreased ability to heal and a higher risk of skin infections.
- In the dermal layer, the decline of collagen and elastin leads to fine lines and wrinkles, decreased skin elasticity, dryness, and reduced radiance.
- In the subdermal layer, the loss of lipid-storing cells leads to sagging skin, loss of volume, and deep wrinkles and hollows in the temples and cheeks.
It is important to know that the skin aging process does not happen one by one but usually occurs together.
How Does Skin Tightening Device help?
By acknowledging the skin aging process, we could better understand how Skin tightening devices use different technologies to help address the aging issue.
One popular technology used in skin tightening is radiofrequency (RF). RF waves are able to penetrate deep into the skin, causing the collagen fibers to contract and resulting in a tighteniug effect. This helps to improve skin texture and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
As we mentioned above, several skin aging problems usually occur together when the skin starts to age. For example, when the skin on the forehead becomes rough and dull, forehead wrinkles will follow. Similarly, the nasolabial folds became deeper when our skin began to sag. Therefore, the skin aging process will occur simultaneously in our epidermal layer, dermal layer, and subdermal layer.
For a comprehensive anti-aging result, in addition to radio frequency targeting the dermal layer, the anti-aging of epidermal layer, dermal layer, and subdermal layer is equally important.
Our Amiro S1 Facial RF Skin Tightening Device solves all your concerns. As the world's first stamping RF facial device, it has featured fractional rotation RF technology, which performs higher energy concentration, intensity, and energy concentration uniformity.
As a result, the energy emitted by our AMIRO S1 penetrates the deeper layers, thereby eventually performing a satisfying result.