- What is LED light therapy?
- How does LED light therapy work?
- LED light facial therapy options
- What are the main benefits of LED light therapy for our facial skin?
- What are skin types ideal for LED light therapy?
- When is LED light facial therapy not recommended?
In today's blog we will talk about LED light facial therapy. LED light facial therapy has become an effective treatment for various skin conditions, from reducing the appearance of wrinkles and age spots to treating acne and redness. Our previous blog have shared some information about our AMIRO L1 LED Light Therapy Facial Mask.
In this comprehensive guide, we will discuss some knowledge that was not covered last time, and hope you will find this blog useful.
What is LED light therapy?
LED light therapy is a form of treatment that uses LED lights to help improve the symptoms of a variety of conditions. The therapy works by stimulating the body's natural healing abilities and can treat a wide range of conditions, including anxiety, depression, chronic pain, poor sleep, and more.
How does LED light therapy work?
You can refer to our previous blog for a detailed explanation: link for the blog if it has already posted: At-Home LED Masks: The Convenient and Effective Way to Improve Your Skin
LED light facial therapy options
There are many options available in the market. For facial treatment specifically, you can opt for an in-salon treatment or at-home LED facial mask.
In-salon LED light therapy can be performed in dermatological clinics, aestheticians' offices, spas, and doctor's offices. An in-office LED light therapy session typically takes around 20 minutes to complete. As the benefits of light therapy for the skin are cumulative, it is common for salons to require clients to undergo 10 or more sessions.
For an at-home LED facial mask, you can opt for our AMIRO L1 LED Light Therapy Facial Mask. With 10 minutes daily, in less than 7 days, you can repair your skin barrier and fix most of your skin concerns. Meanwhile, without travelling to the salons or clinics for the appointment, you can enjoy the professional level of treatment.
What are the main benefits of LED light therapy for our facial skin?
Each wavelenghts targets particular areas, solving specific facial skin concerns. There are many benefits to using LED light therapy for facial skin.
In general, LED light therapy treats a wide range of skin conditions, including wrinkles, psoriasis, acne, and rosacea. Taking AMIRO L1 LED Light Therapy Facial Mask as an example the main benefits that LED light therapy could bring include:
with a combination of Red, blue, and infrared light, LED light therapy can kill inflammation-causing bacteria in hair follicles, inhibits abnormal sebum secretion, and enhances skin microcirculation.
with a combination of Red, yellow, and infrared light, the therapy can reduce skin inflammation, such as redness and stinging, accelerates healing, and enhances skin tolerance.
with a combination of Red and infrared light, the therapy could stimulate skin collagen regeneration, increase skin firmness, and reduce melanin deposition
In terms of safety and user-friendliness, LED light therapy also has several advantages:
- LED light therapy is non-invasive and can be used at home without pain or discomfort.
- LED light therapy is safe and friendly to anyone, as it requires no special equipment or expertise to use.
- LED light therapy can be combined with other treatments, such as topical medications and creams, to improve results even further.
What are skin types ideal for LED light therapy?
All skin types are ideal for LED light therapy. The difference is that the treatment would be more specific depending on the severity of the condition being treated:
- Dry skin is the most common skin type for LED light therapy. This is because dry skin is less sensitive to pain and inflammation, which makes it an ideal target for LED light therapy.
- The other types of skin that are good candidates for LED light therapy include:
- Dry or oily skin due to hormonal changes or overindulgence
- Sensitive or photo-sensitivity skin due to sun exposure
- Rosacea (a redness disorder)
When is LED light facial therapy not recommended?
Although LED light facial therapy has a lot of benefits, it is important to know that you cannot undergo such therapy under certain illnesses. In case you have the following conditions, you might want to approach the procedure, and LED face mask products with extra caution:
- Active rash
- Eye conditions
It is always a safe option to consult professionals if you have anything unsure about facial light therapy.
product link: AMIRO L1 LED Light Therapy Facial Mask