FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your points will come through once you have paid for your order. If you have received a notification and your points haven’t come through, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know if you refund your order, any points earned from the purchase will be deducted .
It’s easy! Simply create an AMIRO Account on amirobeauty.com and you will automatically be enrolled into the program.
Simply add the products to your cart and choose how many points you want to apply on the check out page. You can also redeem free products if your points demand the need.
You can view your points at the top of this page when you are logged into your AMIRO Account.
Yes, your points will expire after 12 months of inactivity. This means if you don’t earn or spend points for 12 months, your points will expire, and your point balance will return to 0.
A referral is only considered successful, or "completed" if it meets these requirements:
- The referred friend completes a purchase for the minimum spend amount (price after discount)
- Must be the referred friend's first purchase
- The user agent & IP address that clicks on the referral link must match the user agent & IP address that completes the purchase.
Things that may cause a referral to fail:
- If the customer clicked on the referral link, but then made the purchase on a different IP address or user agent, the referring customer would not get the kickback.
- If the minimum spent amount was reached, but part of the sum was paid for using a coupon, this will not be counted as a completed referral. The minimum amount must be paid for with actual money and by using redemption options.
- The referral will only be completed if the minimum amount is spent in the first purchase made via the referral link. The amount can not span across several purchases